e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal (EISEJ) is an international, open access, no authorship fees, blind peer-reviewed journal that concerns theoretical and practical issues pertaining development of software systems. Our aim is to focus on experimentation and data science in software engineering.
The journal is published under the auspices of the Software Engineering Section of the Committee on Informatics of the Polish Academy of Sciences and Wrocław University of Science and Technology.
Aims and Scope
The purpose of e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal is to publish original and significant results in all areas of software engineering research.
The scope of e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal includes methodologies, practices, architectures, technologies and tools used in processes along the software development lifecycle, but particular stress is laid on empirical evaluation.
e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal is published online and in hard copy form. The on-line version is from the beginning published as a gratis, no authorship fees, open access journal, which means it is available at no charge to the public. The printed version of the journal is the primary (reference) one.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Software requirements engineering and modeling
- Software architectures and design
- Software components and reuse
- Software testing, analysis and verification
- Agile software development methodologies and practices
- Model driven development
- Software quality
- Software measurement and metrics
- Reverse engineering and software maintenance
- Empirical and experimental studies in software engineering (incl. replications)
- Evidence based software engineering
- Systematic reviews and mapping studies
- Object-oriented software development
- Aspect-oriented software development
- Software tools, containers, frameworks and development environments
- Formal methods in software engineering.
- Internet software systems development
- Dependability of software systems
- Human-computer interaction
- AI and knowledge based software engineering
- Data mining in software engineering
- Prediction models in software engineering
- Mining software repositories
- Search-based software engineering
- Multiobjective evolutionary algorithms
- Tools for software researchers or practitioners
- Project management
- Software products and process improvement and measurement programs
- Process maturity models
Funding acknowledgements: Authors are requested to identify who provided financial support for the conduct of the research and/or preparation of the article and to briefly describe the role of the sponsor(s), if any, in study design; in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data; in the writing of the paper. If the funding source(s) had no such involvement then this should be stated as well.
The submissions will be accepted for publication on the base of positive reviews done by international Editorial Board and external reviewers.
English is the only accepted publication language. To submit an article please enter our online paper submission site.
Subsequent issues of the journal will appear continuously according to the reviewed and accepted submissions.
The journal is included in the IC Journal Master List (ICV=7.59 was obtained in 2013) and indexed byScopus, DBLP, DOAJ, BazTech etc.
Paper copies of selected issues of the journal are available from our Publisher (please contact email@example.com for details).
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publishers.