e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal (EISEJ)
An international, open access, no authorship fees, blind peer-reviewed journal (indexed by Web of Science ESCI, Scopus, DBLP etc.) that concerns theoretical and practical issues pertaining development of software systems.
Our aim is to focus on experimentation and machine learning in software engineering.
Since Volume 11/2017 all papers are published under Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 license.
Current Volume 15/2021:
- Issue 1
- Renu George, Philip Samuel, “Fixing Design Inconsistencies of Polymorphic Methods Using Swarm Intelligence“
- Hani Bani-Salameh, Mohammed Sallam, Bashar Al shboul, “A Deep-Learning-Based Bug Priority Prediction Using RNN-LSTM Neural Networks“
- Eriks Klotins, Michael Unterkalmsteiner, Panagiota Chatzipetrou, Tony Gorschek, Rafael Prikladnicki, Nirnaya Tripathi, Leandro Bento Pompermaier, “Use of Agile Practices in Start-up Companies“
- Issam Al-Azzoni, Saqib Iqbal, “A Framework for the Regression Testing of Model-to-Model Transformations“
- Rajni Jindal, Ruchika Malhotra, Abha Jain, Ankita Bansal, “Mining Non-Functional Requirements using Machine Learning Techniques“