e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal (EISEJ)
An international, open access, no authorship fees, blind peer-reviewed journal (indexed by Web of Science ESCI, Scopus, DBLP etc.) that concerns theoretical and practical issues pertaining development of software systems.
Our aim is to focus on experimentation and machine learning in software engineering.
Since Volume 11/2017 all papers are published under Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 license.
Early bird access to Volume 14/2020:
- Issue 1
- David Budgen, Pearl Brereton, Nikki Williams, Sarah Drummond, “What support do systematic reviews provide for evidence-informed teaching about software engineering practice?“
- Paweł Klimczyk, Lech Madeyski, “Technical Debt Aware Estimations in Software Engineering: A Systematic Mapping Study“
- Ronald Jabangwe, Anh Nguyen-Duc, “SIoT Framework: Towards an Approach for Early Identification of Security Requirements for Internet-of-things Applications“
- Saqib Iqbal, Issam Al-Azzoni, Gary Allen, Hikmat Ullah Khan, “Extending UML Use Case Diagrams to Represent Non-Interactive Functional Requirements“
- Khalid T. Al-Sarayreh, Kenza Meridji, Alain Abran, Sylvie Trudel, “System performance requirements: A standards-based model for early identification, allocation to software functions and size measurement“