e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal (EISEJ)
An international, open access, no authorship fees, blind peer-reviewed journal indexed by Web of Science, Scopus, DBLP etc. that concerns theoretical and practical issues pertaining development of software systems.
Our aim is to focus on experimentation and machine learning in software engineering.
Since Volume 11/2017 all papers are published under Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 license.
Early bird access to Volume 13/2019:
- Issue 1
- Indira Nurdiani, Jürgen Börstler, Samuel Fricker, Kai Petersen, “Usage, Retention, and Abandonment of Agile Practices: A Survey and Interviews Results.”
- Anh Nguyen-Duc, Daniela S. Cruzes, Snarby Terje, Pekka Abrahamsson, “Do Software Firms Collaborate or Compete? A Model of Coopetition in Community-initiated OSS Projects.”
- Małgorzata Sadowska, Zbigniew Huzar, “Representation of UML class diagrams in OWL 2 on the background of domain ontologies.“
- Harshit Gujral, Abhinav Sharma, Sangeeta Lal, Lov Kumar, “A Three Dimensional Empirical Study of Logging Questions From Six Popular Q&A Websites.“
- Sara Elmidaoui, Laila Cheikhi, Ali Idri, Alain Abran, “Empirical Studies on Software Product Maintainability Prediction: A Systematic Mapping and Review.“