- The submission has to be within the scope of the journal (see: our topics of interest).
Out-of-scope submissions are administratively rejected without review.
- The submission must contain a substantial scientific contribution.
- The paper has to be submitted to our journal exclusively (the same paper cannot be published elsewhere).
- If the submission is an extension of e.g. conference paper, the scope of extension has to be clearly stated.
- The submission can be rejected for a variety of reasons including but not limited to:
- not following Paper requirements,
- missing some fundamental components of research (e.g. the articulation of a research problem),
- being badly presented,
- using poor English.