- The author uploads the revised version of the submission in the PDF format and separate ZIP file with LaTeX sources (including BibTeX file(s), images and extra files) into Manuscript Central.
- When the revised submission is accepted, our publishing house sets up the preview version of the paper.
- The preview version is published online as soon as possible.
- The e-mail with details about the publication (paper references, DOI) is sent to the submitting author.
- The final version is published online after polishing and elaboration.
- As soon as the current volume is closed, the complete volume and the list of reviewers are published online.
Issues delaying the publication process
- Low-quality BibTeX content. All references in the BibTeX file should be as complete as possible because filling the gaps takes a lot of time.
- Poor language. When the grammar and language of the paper are valid, it significantly shortens the publication process. Using British English is recommended.
- Low-quality images. Images should be prepared using vector graphics or high-resolution bitmaps. The printed version of the journal is black and white, so we encourage authors to convert images to black and white or use only a few shadows of grey.