- The author sends the final version of the submission (LaTeX sources, BibTeX file and images packed into one ZIP file) by e-mail to Editorial Office Manager.
- The e-Informatica Publishing House set up the preview version of the paper.
- The preview version will be published online as soon as possible.
- The e-mail with details about the publication (paper references, DOI) is sent to the author.
- The final version is published online after polishing and elaboration.
- As soon as the current volume is closed, the complete volume is published online along with the list of reviewers.
Issues delaying the publication process
- Low-quality BibTeX content. All references in the BibTeX file should be as complete as possible because filling the gaps takes a lot of time.
- Poor language. When the grammar and language of the paper are validated it significantly shortens the publication process. Using British English is recommended.
- Low-quality images. Images should be prepared using vector graphics or high-resolution bitmaps. The printed version of the journal is black and white so we encourage authors to convert images to black and white or use only a few shadows of grey.