e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal (EISEJ)
An international, open access, no authorship fees, blind peer-reviewed journal that concerns theoretical and practical issues pertaining development of software systems.
Our aim is to focus on experimentation and machine learning in software engineering.
Current Volume: (early access to the accepted papers)
- Issue 1
- Issue 1
- Dataflow approach to testing Java programs supported with DFC
- Cross–Project Defect Prediction With Respect To Code Ownership Model: An Empirical Study
- Resolving Conflict and Dependency in Refactoring to a Desired Design
- An Approach to Assessing the Quality of Business Process Models Expressed in BPMN
- Using the Cognitive Walkthrough Method in Software Process Improvement
- Model Driven Web Engineering: A Systematic Mapping Study
- Construction of Variable Strength Covering Array for Combinatorial Testing Using a Greedy Approach to Genetic Algorithm