e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal (EISEJ)
An international, open access, no authorship fees, blind peer-reviewed journal indexed by Web of Science, Scopus, DBLP etc. that concerns theoretical and practical issues pertaining development of software systems.
Our aim is to focus on experimentation and machine learning in software engineering.
Since Volume 11/2017 all papers are published under Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 license.
Early bird access to current volume 12/2018:
- Issue 1
- A Graphical Modelling Editor for STARSoC Design Flow Tool Based on Model Driven Engineering Approach
- An Empirical Study on the Factors Affecting Software Development Productivity
- Knowledge Management in Software Testing: A Systematic Snowball Literature Review
- Tool Features to Support Systematic Reviews in Software Engineering – A Cross Domain Study
- Are We Working Well with Others? How the Multi Team Systems Impact Software Quality
- A Systematic Mapping Study on Software Measurement Programs in SMEs
- The Role of Organisational Phenomena in Software Cost Estimation: A Case Study of Supporting and Hindering Factors
- Applying Machine Learning to Software Fault Prediction
- Milestone-Oriented Usage of Key Performance Indicators – An Industrial Case Study
- Semantic Knowledge Management System to Support Software Engineers: Implementation and Static Evaluation through Interviews at Ericsson