e-Informatica Software Engineering Journal (EISEJ)
An international, open access, no authorship fees, blind peer-reviewed journal that concerns theoretical and practical issues pertaining development of software systems.
Our aim is to focus on experimentation and machine learning in software engineering.
Since Volume 11/2017 all papers will be published under Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 license.
- Issue 1
- ABC-CAG: Covering Array Generator for Pair-wise Testing Using Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm
- Reducing the Number of Higher-Order Mutants with the Aid of Data Flow
- Automatic SUMO to UML translation
- Highly Automated Agile Testing Process: An Industrial Case Study
- Software Startups — A Research Agenda